Yeru Health and Wellness’s program is based on a fusion of the ancient Tibetan Healing and modern psychology. We focus on the balance of our Mind, Body, and Spirit. Having our retreats and workshops at The Cabins at Lows Lake offers the beauty of nature and the balanced environment for rejuvenating ourselves. The Business Retreat Center offers the sounds of nature from our woods and lake. It offers peace and tranquility for all who come.
During break times, early morning or evening hours, feel free to take one of the canoes or rowboats out on the lake, take a swim or relax on the beach area. Watch for eagles as they fly by to greet us. You will hear the sounds of the owls as they sing for us, and the woodpeckers tapping at the trees. You will see and hear the sounds of the loons, the swans and more of Minnesota’s amazing nature. Perhaps you might get lucky and see a northern lights display.
There are various forms of housing for students to be able to come for a teaching or retreat.
Single or dormitory ~ Except for tent space, all rooms and The Cabins at Lows Lake tents include mattress, bedding sheets, blanket and pillows.
• $10.00 a night per person for tent space (you bring all you need)
• $20 a night for a large Yeru 10x10x8 tent
• $15 a night for shared two persons 10x10x8 tent
• $30 a night per person for 6 to 8 person dorm room
• $40 a night per person for 2-4 person semi-private loft room
• $55 a night per person for double room with 2 twin or one full
• $65 a night per person for single semi-private room
• $55 a night for inside private cabin room for up to 3 people (bunk room)
• $140 a night private room with king bed, private bathroom (one available)
• $2 a night electricity (for CPAP use)
• $5 a day light housekeeping
Important – The Cabins at Lows Lake is located in the woods of Minnesota, it can rain or snow depending on the time of the year. Please be mindful of what you might need. Although we provide sheets and blankets, feel free to bring a sleeping bag or other essentials you feel you might need. There are sleeping bags located at the Business Retreat Center. You may call ahead to reserve a sleeping bag if you wish.
Meals – Your fees include meals. The Business Retreat Center prepares meals family style. Clean healthy foods: Vegetarian, Vegan and regular meals are prepared. If you have a special diet, please contact us or feel free to bring your own easy-to-prepare meals.
There will be coffee/tea/water/milk available.
Transportation to the Business Retreat Center
The Cabins at Lows Lake is located:
• 2.5 – 3 hours from Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport
• 30 minutes from Brainerd Lakes Airport
You can rent a car on your arrival to Minnesota and take the beautiful drive to the Retreat Center.