Details for your Trip
A deposit will hold your room. Full payment will guarantee the type and location of your room. Rooms book up quickly, so to reserve a particular room type and location, early full payment is recommended.
Yeru Health and Wellness have blocked rooms for this teaching event. Handicapped-accessible rooms available.
All rooms include meals, Broadway style entertainment, daily activities, pool, gym, sports facilities.
There are several room categories to choose from. Since we are a group, we will all eat our meals in the dining room together, no matter which room category you choose.
• Bella – The ‘Bella’ Experience is the great-value way to enjoy the comforts of life on board an elegant, modern cruise ship while choosing your amenities a la carte.
Relax in a well-equipped stateroom and savor the wide variety of superb specialties on board, with the chance to request your preferred dinner seating. Enjoy Broadway style entertainment and a packed program of daily activities organized by our multilingual team of friendly personnel.
Take advantage of the pool, cutting-edge panoramic gym and open-air sports facilities to stay in shape. And earn MSC Club points, so you can enjoy even more benefits on your next cruise!
• Fantastica – The ‘Fantastica’ Experience offers all the benefits of ‘Bella’ plus a variety of extra privileges. Choose from staterooms in the most desired locations (including Super Family staterooms where available) located on the upper decks, with rapid access to elevators and lounges. Enjoy 24-hour-a-day room service with free delivery (between 6am and 11pm) and priority choice of dining times in our gourmet restaurants. Have fun with dedicated activities for children, like foreign language games and Master Chef cooking sessions with our staff. And earn MSC Voyagers Club points!
• Aurea Experience – In addition to all the features of ‘Bella’ and ‘Fantastica’, the ‘Aurea’ Experience offers a series of relaxing benefits for body and soul. Embark smoothly with priority boarding then relax in an elegant stateroom where you’ll find a set of free well-being products as well as a complimentary bathrobe and slippers. Dine at the time of your choice in a reserved area of the main dining room, enjoying 24-hour unlimited drinks (non-alcoholic). Bask in the exclusivity of a private sun deck. Best of all, take advantage of a fantastic Spa package including a spa welcome cocktail, one massage of your choice from the spa menu, tanning shower, private wellness consultation and unlimited use of the Thermal Area throughout your cruise (available only for adults). Set sail for pure relaxation.
Interior room – Beautiful inside rooms with either two single or one double bed, air conditioning, bathroom, shower, safe, wireless internet (for a fee)
Ocean Room – Beautiful Room with Window, for ocean view, two single beds or one double bed, air conditioning, bathroom, shower, safe, wireless internet (for a fee)
Balcony – Beautiful room with balcony, double bed or two single beds, air conditioning, spacious wardrobe, bathroom with shower or tub, interactive TV, spacious wardrobe, wireless internet (for a fee).
Cruise Ship room and Retreat – Rooms are based on double occupancy. We have limited rooms where you can have 3-4 people at a discounted fee. For more information, if you would like to share a room with 3-4 people contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-300-6111
- Bella Interior Room – $ 1049.00 per person
- Fantastica Interior Room – $1079.00 per person
- Bella Ocean View Room – $1099.00 per person
- Fantastica Ocean view Room – $1119.00 per person
- Bella Balcony Room – $1229.00 per person
- Fantastica Balcony Room – $1279.00 per person
- Balcony Aurea $1909.00 per person
- Cruise Only – Per person – family or friend will join you, but will not be a part of the course.
- Interior Room Bella – $ 649.00 per person
- Interior Room Fantastica – $679.00 per person
- Ocean View Room Bella – $699.00 per person
- Ocean View Room Fantastica – $719.00 per person
- Balcony Bella Room – $729.00 per person
- Balcony Fantastica Room – $879.00 per person
- Balcony Aurea $ 1509.00 per person
What’s included on this amazing transformative adventure:
- The beautiful MSC Divina Cruise Ship
- Daily on-ship activities
- Ports: Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Cayman Island, Cozumel, Mexico, Nassau, Bahamas
- Mindfulness, Meditation and Stress Reduction Course
- Mind, Body and Spirit – Transformation and Balance
- Oh My, I just did not want to see or admit this to myself.
- Emotional or Physical Stress
- Relationships – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!
- Handouts throughout the retreat.
- Yeru Health and Wellness Staff guidance for three months after your retreat to help you continue your progress
- Other on-ship perks provided by the cruise line for our retreat.
You will receive a final schedule 30 days prior to your trip. The ship will have confirmed activities and Yeru Health and Wellness will finalize timing around ports and other important ship activities.
Definitely daily morning Meditation practice – either pool side or another perfect spot (this meditation time is reserved for our group, but we invite anyone who meditates or is interested in meditation to join in, if they would like)
Ports- The ship will have a lot of wonderful excursion programs for you to choose. Once you have registered for your retreat, you will be sent excursion options for you to consider
Cancellations: All cancellations must be received in writing and receipt will be acknowledge by MCS Cruises.