This September’s “Waiting To Exhale” workshop is now sold out.
Based on feedback from the last two “Waiting To Exhale Retreats, we realized this is such a great event, we have asked Deborah if she would add additional dates, we were lucky to get one additional date.
The last “Waiting To Exhale” retreat will be held
November 3rd – 5th, 2017
For many people, life has been going in such a negative direction. If you’re one of them, your personal, family, work/career and financial life is just not working. Youare constantly asking, “Why is my life such a mess?” You search for someone to blame. You are frustrated. Although you find yourself asking “why?”, you are also repeating the old paradigm that recreates the very reason you are so upset with your life. Perhaps you are dealing with a medical illness and need to make changes in your life to improve your health, such as cancer, high blood pressure, auto immune, Rheumatoid and other illnesses.
Millions of people have the same issues, some worse than others, many worse than you. Many want to make their life better and less painful, to develop good skills and feel as their life has a purpose.
Transforming your life involves going beyond the way you live now, changing it, and creating a better life for yourself. You do this by using your thoughts, visualization, words, faith, and actions. You use them to change what is happening within you and in your life, to create what you truly desire, and to live differently.
This process begins from within, and results in significant changes in you and your life. As you change, your life will also change. You will have a better life. Your better life can be your best life ever – the life of your dreams.
Our Waiting To Exhale retreat will give you the tools to reboot your life. You will be empowered to make the changes. But most of all, you will realize you are the only person who can make the changes you envision for your life.
- Self-Awareness: Discovering areas in your life in trouble or in need of help
- Your Kryptonite: Anger, Attachment, Jealousy, Pride, Ignorance.
- Stress: Stress as an addiction, and the damage stress creates for your health and all areas of your life
- Habit Changes: Changing your life’s picture. Creating a new picture
- Abuse: Abuse is abuse! Self-Abuse, mental abuse, physical abuse
- Health: Changing your stress and abuse patterns can change your health drastically. High blood pressure, diabetes, auto immune disorders, and more. What is keeping your weight high? I want to be physically fit and healthier.
- Family: Acceptance, Forgiveness, Gratitude and Love
- Relationships: Once you discover who you are, you know what your needs are, what you are able to offer, and how you can create an amazing life picture together.
- Finances: Your financial situation is a mirror of you. Make the changes for financial stability.
- Work: Communication, production, goals, knowledge and growth
- Giving Back: Giving is a powerful and healing activity. There are many ways to give back.
During this workshop, you will meet new friends, discover the five kryptonites in your life that are holding you back or breaking you down. You will discover you have the ability to make the changes in your life needed to live a full and happier life. You will learn about meditation, mindfulness, listening to yourself and finding the true needs for you and your family life.
Meditation is a conversation with yourself; Prayer is a conversation with your god. So, let’s have a conversation with ourselves and discover what we need to do to have a fuller life, a life of substance and yes, creating a legacy.
You will have the tools and empowerment to make changes in your life as you feel they are needed.
This course is not religious based. The Course fuses the ancient Tibetan spiritual foundations with today’s modern practices of healing, to create a non-religious way of living a life of meaning and substance, and to create the life you would love to be living.
Who should register?
- Anyone who is wanting balance in their life.
- Is ready to live a life of meaning and substance
- Is ready to make a positive change in their life.
- Wants a healthier family, personal and work life.
- Is willing to embrace change.
- Understands that our personalities and life are constantly changing.
This Retreat will be a place for you to step back, view your life from the inside out, see and understand what is happening within your life and to choose the changes you need to make. You will discover Balance in your life will make an immense change for you, your love ones, work, finances and more.
Early Registration Fee: $450.00 – Ends September 25th.
What is included?
- Workshop, Lodging, meals.
- Use of row boats, canoes and Kayaks during break or free times.
- Fun, self-discovery and the tools to make the changes in your life you have been wanting to do.
Additional Fee: There are private inside cabin rooms available for an additional fee. (See Registration form for fees)
Arrival Date: To prevent the morning rush, feel free to arrive the day before on Thursday November 2nd between 4-9 p.m. You are responsible for your meals and drinks on this day.
What will you need for this course:
- Comfortable clothing
- Swim suit – Should you want to go for a swim or float on the lake during your free time.
- Water shoes, if you want to go into the lake or take one of the watercrafts out
- Personal toiletries
- Light Jacket – This is Minnesota, so be prepared
This course will be held at the beautiful Yeru Health and Wellness Resort, located in northern Minnesota on a secluded, private lake. 2.5 hours from Minneapolis with no traffic.
The Yeru Retreat Center is the perfect place to remove yourself from work, home and family environment, to renew yourself.
A place where you can absorb, learn and discover your innate potential to heal from within, and discover what is holding you back from being healthy, strong or balanced in your life.
Included housing for this retreat will be one of the cozy sleeping huts or tall 10x10x8 tents with mattress, table, chair. Linen, blankets and pillows are provided for the huts and tents.
You have the option of changing for an inside cabin room for an additional fee. See registration form.
Arrival – Thursday, November 2nd 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Registration
- Friday, November 3rd – 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 4th – 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 5th – 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
This course will have morning nine purification breathing exercises.
Yoga, Meditation, Discussions, Lectures, Free personal discovery time, Evening Journaling.
Your Coach For This Course
Deborah Peteler, CLC, MFCC
Deborah Peteler has worked in the healing and transformative arts for over 30 years. A certified health, family and executive coach, and a family and child therapist, where her work focuses on stress management, pain management, and family and work environment.
Deborah has been a student of Latri Nyima Dakpa Rinpoche for over 18 years. She currently serves as the Executive Director of the Yeru Bon Center and Yeru Health and Wellness Center in Minneapolis, where she has been instrumental in developing new course offerings and teaching techniques for a modern American and European audience.
Deborah founded the Yeru Health and Wellness Center to fuse ancient Tibetan wisdom and spiritual practice with modern techniques in a non-religious format, to serve the needs of contemporary society.
Her work inspires people from all professions to live a life of substance. To find a balance in their life for a healthier mind, body and spirit. To improve their personal, work, financial, family and relationships.
Her workshops and events are fun, relaxing and so informative. Her unique program gives her clients Ahh Ha moments and lasting skills to find a balance within their life.